Techmerge Holdings Ltd.
Techmerge Holdings Ltd. is located in Hong Kong. We are a multifaceted enterprise with business operations spanning across China and Hong Kong. Our business holdings include:
- Vehicles and Parts
Optical and Electronic
- Techmerge Holdings Ltd. began as Nissan Motor Services (China) Ltd. Techmerge was the first authorized dealer of Nissan Motor (Japan) in China providing a "3S center".
- In 1994, Techmerge set up a 3S center in Zhongshan, China along with a Nissan and Volkswagen dealership, claiming a service center of over 20,000 sq.m. in size and a staff of 200.
- In 1988, Techmerge set up Viewer Optical & Electronic Ltd. to provide an industry-standard factory and manpower resources for overseas manufacturers.
- In 1989, it became the authorized manufacturer for products of Olympus Japan.
- In 2002, further expansion was marked by the opening of a new plant in Panyu with total area exceeding 5,100 sq.m. and a staff of well-over 5,000.
Food and Beverage
- In 1994, Auto-Lease Co. Ltd. was established in Shenzhen and is in the business of leasing taxis.
- Since 1993, 4 restaurants offering local-style gourmet cuisine have been opened.